QSL for LX2A LX2AJ LX7I LX9DX only via :
Philippe Lutty LX2A
8,Sentier de Bricherhof
I am also the QSL-manager for LX0HQ LX1JAM LX1JAV LX8LGS LX9DX LX9KGS LX9LGS
If you would like to send a QSL card directly, please follow these instructions:
- Ensure that the QSO information on your card are complete and correct.
- Enclose a self-addressed envelope (SAE). US Stations: please include the name of your country on the envelope.
- Enclose return postage as follows:
- EU stations: 1 new style IRC or 1 US$ or 1 EUR.
- Non EU stations: 1 new style IRC or 2 US$ or 1 EUR.
- All QSL requests containing insufficient postage or an old IRC will be returned via the QSL bureau.
This is my new QSLcard from 1.11.2009 on !!